- Modern Data Architecture
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cognitive Search & Insight
- FREE TRIAL
- Take the Quickest Path to Critical Search Functionality
- Choose A Low-Risk Migration
- Boost Innovation
37%of surveyed organizations plan to replace existing search technology between 2016 and 2018
of surveyed organizations plan to replace existing search technology between 2016 and 2018
When Microsoft ended support for its FAST enterprise search product, it left a lot of companies in the lurch. But it also presented an opportunity to re-evaluate their search options and gain critical functionality missing from FAST ESP.
Attivio’s cognitive search and discovery platform delivers a proven migration alternative that upgrades your search-based applications, without requiring a big hardware footprint.
With Attivio as your search platform, you’ll get:
- A ‘lift and shift’ migration—using proven technology and implementation procedures
- Enterprise performance—with unmatched reliability, scalability, manageability, security, and global language support
- Future-proof technology—with a supported, agile, and extensible foundation that drives innovation
Enable your stakeholders to act with greater certainty, improved productivity, and global impact. National Instruments replaced Microsoft FAST ESP with Attivio to power its eCommerce, Intranet, and CRM search. Learn more about National Instruments' enterprise search solution switch to Attivio.
80%of surveyed organizations use a ‘lift and shift’ strategy for application migration whenever possible
of surveyed organizations use a ‘lift and shift’ strategy for application migration whenever possible
Rip and replace migrations come with substantial cost and risk. There's always the temptation to build your own search application with open source components. But that can end up costing more than expected and slowing time to market.
Attivio’s solution provides a proven, ‘lift and shift’ alternative that guarantees low risk and lower TCO. Learn more about National Instruments Microsoft FAST ESP replacement.
With the Attivio solution, you can:
- Retain or extend your current search solution interfaces, maintaining continuity and ensuring user adoption
- Combine existing indexed information sources with new structured and unstructured sources
- Implement comprehensive security, using your current protocols and methods
Reducing costs and risk simultaneously, Attivio is a completely compatible upgrade to your search technology toolkit. So don’t just migrate. Upgrade and innovate!
51%of respondents report user communities that are ‘dissatisfied’ or ‘very dissatisfied’ with existing search solutions
of respondents report user communities that are ‘dissatisfied’ or ‘very dissatisfied’ with existing search solutions
Knowledge workers in your organization spend a lot of time looking for the information they need to do their jobs. And if customers on your eCommerce sites can't find what they're looking for, they'll just go elsewhere. If your search platform can't satisfy users and integrate smoothly with other technology investments, it's a failure.
Attivio delivers a Microsoft FAST ESP Migration solution recognized by leading analysts for its enterprise platform and its ability to deliver answers and insights. No platform combines structured and unstructured information for a better ‘discovery’ experience than Attivio.
With Attivio’s platform, you’ll leverage:
- Proven enterprise standards—security, reliability, management, and scalability
- Global language support for over forty languages
- Extensibility to tailor solutions to meet the complete range of user demands, such as one-box, BI analytic, alerting, Amazon-like, and visualization interfaces
As more and more companies realize they're in the information business, search gains increasing importance. The Attivio search platform has repeatedly improved productivity and boosted innovation for its customers. Learn how National Instruments used Attivio to replace Microsoft FAST ESP and upgrade its search performance.
Microsoft FAST ESP: A Pain-Free Upgrade
Microsoft FAST ESP: A Pain-Free Upgrade
Attivio offers a proven, low TCO alternative for replacing Microsoft FAST ESP.
Minimize migration risk, improve user experience, and increase global impact for your search and insight-based applications.
Scale for growth cost-effectively, simplify complexity, and deliver better results on-premise or in the cloud.
Read our National Instruments case study to learn more!
Accelerate Financial Sales and Trading Through Rich Information Experiences
Optimize customer performance across the trade cycle. The financial sales and trading cycle is complex and difficult to navigate - for both the advisor and the client. The number of information sources and applications required to provide complete and accurate advice makes the effort to go from idea to actual trade time consuming and fraught with risk.
Download Now »