Attivio's Cognitive Intranet Search Solution Revitalizes Knowledge Management
51%of respondents report user communities that are ‘dissatisfied’ or ‘very dissatisfied’ with existing search solutions
Legacy search solutions often don't deliver the performance and ease of use that users have come to expect. Plus, many legacy vendors have either gone out of business or they want multi-million dollar engagements to upgrade their technology.
With Attivio’s cognitive search and discovery platform, you can replace aging and underperforming technology with a solution delivers:
- A comprehensive migration, using proven technology and implementation procedures from enterprise-scale engagements
- Enterprise-grade performance—with unmatched reliability, scalability, manageability, and security
- Future-proof technology—with a supported, agile, and extensible foundation that supports innovation
Enable your stakeholders to act with greater certainty, improved productivity, and real, global impact. After rejecting a proposal from its search vendor, Intralinks replaced the vendor's legacy solution with Attivio to provide a superior search experience for its customers. Learn more about Intralinks legacy search replacement with Attivio.
37%of surveyed organizations plan to replace existing search technology between 2016 and 2018
When legacy search vendors are asked to upgrade their technology, they often come back with expensive proposals that stretch over many months. And you've got no guarantee that what they deploy will be any better than what you have. Attivio’s search platform combines enterprise features with rapid deployment that speeds ROI. Learn more about Intralinks legacy search replacement.
With Attivio, you can:
- Retain or extend your current search interfaces, maintaining continuity and ensuring user adoption
- Combine already indexed information with new structured and unstructured sources
- Provide an active user experience that surfaces all relevant information and related concepts
- Implement comprehensive security, using existing protocols and methods
The Attivio enterprise search will lower TCO while empowering users with the very best in search, business intelligence (BI), data warehousing and workflow in a single, real-time platform.
29% of ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ users are presented with a tailored, or personalized, experience
Unless search can satisfy users and complement your other productivity investments, it won't deliver the results you expect. Attivio delivers a solution recognized by leading analysts for its enterprise suitability and its ability to deliver answers and insights. No platform combines structured and unstructured information for a better ‘discovery’ experience than Attivio.
With Attivio’s unified platform, you’ll leverage:
- Proven enterprise standards of security, reliability, management, scalability
- Global language support for over forty languages
- Extensibility to tailor solutions to meet the complete range of user demands, such as one-box, BI analytic, alerting, Amazon-like, and visualization interfaces
User-centric search makes every employee of an organization more productive and boosts customer satisfaction. The Attivio search platform has repeatedly improved productivity and boosted innovation for its customers. Learn how Intralinks used Attivio to replace its legacy search solution and upgrade your search performance.
Don't Fall for Legacy Search "Band-Aids"
Attivio offers a proven, low TCO alternative for upgrading any legacy search infrastructure.
Minimize migration risk, improve user experience, and increase global impact for your search and insight-based applications.
Scale for growth cost-effectively, simplify complexity, and deliver better results on-premise or in the cloud.
Read our Intralinks Case Study.
Legacy Search Replacement Resources
Accelerate Financial Sales and Trading Through Rich Information Experiences
Optimize customer performance across the trade cycle. The financial sales and trading cycle is complex and difficult to navigate - for both the advisor and the client. The number of information sources and applications required to provide complete and accurate advice makes the effort to go from idea to actual trade time consuming and fraught with risk.
Fostering Customer Retention Calls for a Full 360-Degree Perspective
Sales and account managers are in a constant battle to increase sales. But as institutions move more capabilities online, and customers demand a more engaging, personalized experience, it’s become challenging to deliver great customer experiences that lead to client loyalty and high retention rates, key drivers of sales productivity.