31%of unstructured data is leveraged by most enterprises for business and customer insights.
Attivio’s platform brings together 100% of the information you need increase the certainty of your insights and decisions. Attivio catalogs every data source – structured and unstructured, internal and external, centralized and distributed – powering proven, strategic solutions for the world’s leading brands.
Attivio delivers the full range of capabilities required to discover insights and support decisions, including:
- Frictionless connectivity – through standard and customizable data source connectors
- Configurable, extensible workflows to ingest any data source
- Batch or incremental document/record ingestion
- Organize content into logical and related tables
- Organize indexed content and data into “zones”
- Extraction of text, document formatting, and metadata for more than 500 file formats
- Comprehensive dictionary management to add, edit, and delete dictionaries and entries
- Universal index/catalog – ‘schema-on-read’ indexing for structured and unstructured content/data
- Comprehensive, configurable query methods:
- Common – keyword/phrase, Boolean (AND/OR/NOT) operators, numeric ranges, character wildcards, and capability for score boosting
- Advanced – including proximity, graph, pattern, and combination (JOIN) operators
- Database – full support for ANSI SQL through JDBC/ODBC access
- Zone - Across defined document ‘zones’ and Geo-coded/Geographic
- Similarity - Fuzzy (spelling variations), Phonetic (‘sounds like’), and ‘More Like This’
- Extensible query workflows - supporting NLP, sub- and cross-document analytics
There are insights hidden in your information. Attivio discerns document meaning and correlates across data sources – revealing those insights with speed and precision.
40%of Forrester surveyed firms have implemented text analytics solutions.
Attivio finds structure hidden in your unstructured data sources. Powerful text analytics decipher what documents contain – removing a key element of uncertainty from discovery. Your insights benefit from the ability to correlate your previously unstructured information (such as chats, logs, email, media) with the structured data that runs and measures your operations.
With Attivio, you can:
- Take advantage of what you know – using ontologies, taxonomies, dictionaries, and patterns
- Extract, analyze, and correlate information from every data source – improving insight
- Update knowledge and analytic models easily, to reflect decisions and outcomes
- Comprehensive text mining and analytics , including
- Text mining and linguistics for 45 languages
- Advanced text analysis, including extraction, document interpretation, clustering and classification, taxonomies and ontologies, prediction, trending and outlier detection
- The only patented method for correlating and retrieving data across multiple tables, using one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships – without pre-defined schemata
- Eliminates task of data de-normalization (flattening of data) and
- Lowers scalability barriers associated with adding new or voluminous content sources
With Attivio’s universal indexing and enrichment, your information will reveal connections – allowing analysts to focus their talent and time on translating insight into action, rather than on deciphering documents. With its ability to correlate across all information sources, Attivio finds the ‘needles’ faster, crushing traditional deadlines. And with comprehensive language capabilities, your solutions can have global perspective and impact – delivering a genuine enterprise-wide solution.
45languages are supported by Attivio’s advanced linguistics capabilities.
Attivio’s platform supports on-premise or cloud-based solutions - running under Linux and Windows operating systems on commodity-grade servers. With management consoles and dashboards that provide complete visibility into every stage of information processing and access, you’ll have a new level of governance and data management control. And with a host of well-documented APIs, no platform is easier to connect or extend to meet your solution’s requirements.
When the need arises, grow to many servers. Attivio’s data unification platform platform delivers:
- Agility that adapts swiftly and easily to support existing, or create new, applications
- Complete compatibility with your existing security and application management protocols
- Lower TCO – featuring cost-efficient scalability, without performance or availability tradeoffs
Unifying data across legacy, desktop, and emerging data storage paradigms, Attivio provides the agility and power to uncover insight, wherever it resides.
All of the tools and methods you need. Unsurpassed ability to work with existing tools and solutions. Running efficiently on hardware you can afford. To learn more about Attivio’s agile, enterprise platform, consult our Solution Brief.
Delivering Systems of Insight
Competition, regulation, innovation, and disruption – forces that put an increasing premium on insight. You need an enterprise-grade solution to become a successful, data-driven, customer-obsessed organization. Attivio creates value by:
- Ingesting unstructured information, regardless of source
- Aanalyzing documents, attachments, and files completely
- Analyzing and correlating information systematically
- Fueling applications with richer, more certain insights.
Power your application with Attivio and discover new insights.
Leveraging Information Across Applications
Integrate Multiple Views of Your Customers
Thrive in the Age of the Customer by profiling and gathering pertinent facts about every customer, automatically and flexibly. Your challenges include:
- Difficulty establishing master data management (MDM),
- Merger/acquisition-driven accumulation of mission-critical solutions,
- Difficulty locating and profiling existing data assets,
- Inability to complete an enterprise-wide deployment
For a leading biotech equipment manufacturer, Attivio implemented a solution that integrated and rationalized customer records across multiple CRM systems. With the solution in place, their sales teams reclaimed the ability to market and cross-sell products from different divisions to their best customers.
Discover Insights Hidden In Plain View
Multiple Languages Spoken Here
Coordinating solution deployment across national boundaries? Language can’t be an issue. If you’re confronting deployment of truly globalized solutions, you need:
- Comprehensive linguistic analysis across many languages,
- Analytic tools for handling ‘imperfect’ data sources,
- Correlation of facts across disparate data structures and sources,
- A secure, scalable platform you can deploy with confidence
For a trans-national law enforcement agency, Attivio delivered a proven, secure platform with unsurpassed analytic and search functionality - across the broadest range of languages. With advanced security, text analytics, and a shared semantic catalog for correlating structured and unstructured data, Attivio supports 21st century law enforcement - making borders disappear.
Can’t Correlate? It’s Time to Migrate!
Upgrade Enterprise Search and Increase Insight
National Instruments confronted two challenges – the need to correlate structured and unstructured information and responding to Microsoft’s ‘end-of-support’ for their existing FAST search platform. In tackling these challenges, they sought to upgrade user (both staff and customer) experience significantly – by leveraging more powerful text analytics to uncover and suggest new insight. With Attivio they found the power to:
- Support a global roll-out in multiple languages
- Correlate structured and unstructured information without exhaustive data modeling
- Deploy an information ontology to simplify user requests and increase the relevance of results
- Increase connectivity to a wider collection of sources and enforce comprehensive information security
With a global, enterprise-scale, platform and Attivio’s comprehensive APIs and extensibility, National Instruments has replaced Microsoft FAST and achieved “… a new level of business success”.
The Internet of Things. Under Those Wings.
Connecting Unstructured Information and the Internet of Things
GE Aviation placed a tall order – seeking a platform that could Analyze Everything. To succeed, the solution would need to integrate, correlate, and present information and insight, without advance data modeling. To support their jet engine customers, they needed to combine real-time sensor data, service reports, CRM, case management notes, and maintenance manuals and logs. And the winner was … Attivio, because:
- It scales to handle the largest, most complex problems – including big, Internet of Things data flows
- Correlating across different data sources is an easy, query-time request
- The time between data arrival and decision has been compressed, and
- Solution implementation ”set a new standard” for BI-related implementation
Attivio delivered the integration and analysis of structured and unstructured data that powers GE Aviation’s customer support application – one that’s fueled by the Internet of Things.
The Power of New. The Power of One.
Integrating Customer Experience to Achieve Dominance
Make it easy for customers to find everything they need to decide and complete a transaction. In the market for institutional portfolio management, competition between financial institutions and across major asset classes is intense. UBS sought a breakout solution – one that provided unparalleled access to information and trading services. The solution is UBS NEO – a single platform that unifies every available and necessary source of information with a complete transaction system. Which data unification platform combines advisory and transactional services for NEO? Attivio. The reasons should sound familiar:
- Provides a globally scalable, secure environment to support UBS’ most important customers,
- Correlates structured and unstructured information seamlessly,
- Efficiently integrates information across 90+ existing applications
- Solution supports key compliance and governance initiatives
Hishaam Caramanli, Managing Director, Global Head of Securities eCommerce says it all, “Now, it’s easier than ever before for our clients to access our insight and execution capabilities, across all our businesses, in the moment, and in one place”.
Enterprise Search Resources
Ask An Architect
Attivio maintains a team of experienced and friendly Solution Architects, who routinely advise and assist organizations developing their Attivio solutions. We’re confident you’ll ask for a sales representative when you’re organization is ready, but in the meantime, if you’d like to speak with one of our professional ‘smarties’ – they would be happy to discuss your needs and ways you might make your solutions smarter.