- Use case
- Customer Support
- Unified Digital Workplace
- Employee Support
- Risk Avoidance
- Enterprise Search Replacement
- Use case
- Contact Us
Following are useful tips and instructions for ServiceNow users and administrators for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting the Elevate applications.
How to Adjust Logging Level
At times, it may be necessary to alter the default logging level of the Elevate Connector in order to troubleshoot an issue. To do so, execute the following steps:
- Go to Elevate Connector > Configuration > Settings & Configuration.
- Change the value of Logging Level from the default value of "Errors only (Recommended)" to "Debug".
- Click Update.
Viewing Elevate Logs
Elevate application activity is logged in the System Logs. To view the logs:
- Go to System Logs > System Log > All.
- Search the Message field for *attivio (with the leading asterisk which is the contains operator).
For example, a failed endpoint test would resemble the following. The fact that the response is returning the source of the login page indicates an issue with the credentials passed:
Resolving Unhealthy Connectors
If a connector is reported as Healthy = false, you can likely reestablish a healthy status by executing the following steps:
- Click on the connector to access its configuration.
- Click the Reprocess Any Errors link. This will trigger the reprocessing of any of its jobs which had chunks that experienced errors.
- If the previous steps do not result in the connector reporting Healthy=true, see the How to Adjust Logging Level and Viewing Elevate Logs sections above for instructions on adjusting the logging level and reviewing the logs.
- If you're unable to resolve the issue, contact Attivio.