Say Goodbye GSA, Hello Attivio
Replacing an enterprise search technology, regardless of what it is, can disrupt an organization’s normal operations. Even if employees are dissatisfied — complaining every other day to IT about how slow it is or user unfriendly — the old system is familiar, and change can be difficult.
Of course, sometimes a search solution must be replaced because the vendor stops supporting it. And that’s the case now with Google Search Appliance (GSA). License renewals will end in 2018 and support will only last as long as your license. Finding a GSA replacement should now become a priority.
Most GSA customers signed on so their enterprise search would work just like the Google search we’re all familiar with as consumers. So, many companies are holding on to the GSA for dear life, similar to what we saw with the end-of-life of Windows XP. But it’s coming and soon. Yet, when we polled a webinar audience on this topic last July, it was clear that a lot of companies were still in denial.
Beyond Google: Attivio Cognitive Search
But cheer up! Search is an active and innovative space right now. And with the right search solution, you can not only get Google-like performance, you can get better, without throwing your organization into chaos.
Attivio’s cognitive search and insight platform delivers a proven migration alternative that upgrades your search-based applications, without needing a big hardware footprint.
When you switch to Attivio, you get:
- A ‘lift and shift’ migration using proven technology and implementation procedures
- Enterprise performance with unmatched reliability, scalability, manageability, security, and global language support
- Future-proof technology with a supported, agile, and extensible foundation that drives innovation
Plus, when you replace GSA with Attivio cognitive search, you’ll benefit from:
- Cognitive capabilities. The Attivio Platform combines self-learning technologies such as machine learning, natural language processing, and a knowledge graph to create a search and discovery solution at big data scale.
- Connectors and integrations. With connectors to 100+ enterprise data sources across 500+ file formats and a full set of API frameworks, Attivio provides complete connectivity for any information source.
- Best-in-class security. Attivio’s approach to security ensures that users only see the information they have permission to see. Even better, it uses your existing protocols and methods.
We know how to do this. Give us just 30 minutes and we’ll convince you. Register for our webinar: Key Requirements for Replacing Google Search Appliance on November 29 at 2 pm EDT. And bring your questions.