Double the Searchable Document Volume of Your Legacy Google Search Appliances
Search professionals from across the nation are gathering in Washington DC this week for the Enterprise Search and Discovery Summit at KMWorld. For some, the looming abandonment of Google’s Search Appliance (GSA) solution will be a topic of discussion.
When Google announced plans to withdraw its appliance from the market earlier this year, many companies found themselves catapulted into a time-sensitive hunt for a Google search appliance replacement and upgrade. According to this CMSWire story, the clock is ticking and “you could have from 12 to 24 months before your search servers become bright yellow room warmers” and that’s not even factoring in the time to investigate, test, and implement a new solution.
We feel your sense of urgency. Attivio is offering a special opportunity to help you migrate your current GSA to a secure, enterprise-scale, on-premise alternative. Not only will you beat Google’s deadline, you can double your GSA document volume with no incremental license cost (for a 2 million document count minimum). If you prefer a cloud or hybrid deployment, they’re available today.
Attivio will demo its cognitive search platform at KMWorld this week. If you are joining your search professional colleagues in DC this week, stop by Booth #408 to meet Attivio Chief Technology Officer Will Johnson and learn how Attivio’s offer is:
- Easy to implement, administer, maintain, and use
- A proven “lift and shift” process, that streamlines a seamless migration
- Out-of-the-box-ready, offering dozens of data connections, including Sharepoint
- A comprehensive data unification platform, integrating structured and unstructured information and reusable for deploying an unlimited number of search applications
- Suitable for global deployment, with best-in-class security
- A complete text analytics platform, to systematically enrich all of your data
- Recognized as a leader in cognitive search and text analytics by both Gartner and Forrester
To schedule a demo and RSVP to our VIP cocktail event, click here. Or, just stop by the Attivio Booth (#408) to say hello.
You may also be interested in our November 29, 2016 webinar cohosted by KMWorld and Attivio. Register now and reserve your seat for Expand Your Search Horizons – Next Generation Platforms Reset Assumptions and Results.