Improve eCommerce Business: Personalize Shopping Website User Experiences with Business Operations Integration
Personalized online shopping experiences, with highly engaging, relevant content, lead to increased sales and revenue, satisfied online customers and repeat business. Attivio's Active Intelligence Engine® (AIE®) has helped its eCommerce customers achieve these essential goals.
AIE provides appealing, personalized shopping website user experiences, plus the ability to automatically generate product microsites and topic pages in response to real-time popularity and sentiment trends. AIE also optimizes eCommerce with the rest of your business, dynamically linking your eCommerce displays based on inventory management, marketing data and other backoffice data.
Whether your business is squarely focused on eCommerce, or you are seeking to optimize eCommerce alongside your digital content or other core business, Attivio offers AIE eCommerce solutions designed to meet your particular needs.
Quick Start: eCommerce content with context and relevancy
Increase shopper engagement by offering relevant items as quickly as possible using essential AIE navigation and contextual functionality:
- Search & navigation fundamentals, including predictive type-ahead/"Did you mean..." search box; product spotlighting; automatically generated guided navigation facets and more
- Relevant, contextual product offerings. AIE ensures highly relevant search results and navigation facets, using AIE's linguistics and text analytics (entity extraction, key phrases, etc.) and adjustable relevancy results to match your specific eCommerce needs (e.g., "boost" search results so newest versions of products appear first, etc.)
Presentation of items based on keywords can yield irrelevant results; a shopper looking for "Chocolate" is unlikely to care about chocolate-fabric chairs. In contrast, AIE's text analytics ensures content with context and relevance to actively engage shoppers.
- Highly relevant results from site search
- Increased page/product views
- Better-targeted promotional campaigns
- Extended duration and frequency of visits; increased and improved sale opportunities
Agile eCommerce: Highly personalized shopping website experiences, leveraging real time web/social media trends
Additional AIE functionality brings you to the next level of eCommerce: highly engaging, personalized shopping experiences; integrating eCommerce with other digital content and more.
- Universal index integrates, dynamically joins and presents all content and data (product catalogs, customer databases, etc.)
- Behavioral Analytics module analyzes historical activity data, such as purchase history, user activity, item popularity, etc., automatically identifying patterns to make personalized item recommendations in response to any query
- Dynamically created microsites, product topic pages and search result pages based on member/subscriber profile information, user needs, popular trends, etc.
- Sentiment Analysis module extracts and monitors positive or negative opinion levels at an entity level (e.g., people, organizations, events) from mainstream media, blogs, social media, etc. Sentiment analysis trended results enable automatic, timely generation of topic pages and search result pages in rapid response to identified new trends and "hype" detection
- Integration with optimized, personalized digital content — If online media is a key aspect of your business, your content across all sources and/or brands is presented dynamically to users for a highly personalized experience, alongside related eCommerce product offerings. AIE's text analytics and customized business rules leveraging your subject matter expertise enables a wide variety of automatically generated content, optimized for your audiences
- Performance dashboards show sales performance over time with various audience segments, product categories, etc.
- Highly customized, personalized product offerings for improved sales opportunities
- eCommerce offerings effectively integrated with highly personalized online content
- Dynamically created microsites, product topic pages and search result pages based on shopper/member information, detected web/social media sentiment trends and/or popularity
- Increased search engine traffic with higher SEO
Business Operations Integration: Link eCommerce with Backoffice Systems
AIE can dynamically JOIN backoffice systems managing inventory, supply chain, etc. with your eCommerce site through AIE's universal index, with no data modeling necessary.
- Dynamically change product displays in real time, based on linked backoffice data (product inventory, price, margin, etc.)
- eCommerce homepage and content spotlighting sections can be populated based on any chosen business priority
- Increase profit by promoting high inventory, high margin or discontinued/seasonal items with ease