AIE increases control over market perception and brand management
With the proliferation of social networks and forums, companies need a coordinated, rapid-execution approach to both managing reputation and benefitting from an increase in priceless market feedback. To stay on top of this fluid market force, you need on-demand control of all the relevant information so your company can react swiftly and consistently — whether managing negative opinion or planning review-driven changes to products and services.
AIE for Social Brand Management offers a single, complete, role-based 360° view of your customers, your brand and your products/services by integrating social network content and sentiment analysis with more traditional sources of information, including CRMs, call center logs, social media, transaction and fulfillment databases, email, documents, RSS feeds, etc., for sharper, more immediate detection of trends, issues, and shifts in sentiment.
- Companies need current insight into consumer opinions to optimize social currency
- Growing number and volume of social media outlets adds to tracking challenge
- Sudden spikes in negatives opinions are hard to detect and address quickly
- Sentiment analysis quantifies opinions, from overall to topic-specific views
- Handles massive query volume & rapid updates at low latency
- Improves navigation, discovery and relevancy of results
- Can apply fuzzy + SQL queries to expand information exploration
- Act fast on negative opinion — reducing customer defection and brand damage
- Leverage unified information: all your data plus sentiment analysis and related content — improving productivity and insight
- Accelerate product planning by incorporating customer opinion — reducing costs and risk
- Add opinion analysis to dashboards - increasing insight and explorability
AIE enables you to detect trends in the marketplace and act to increase sales