Attivio's Active Intelligence Engine correlates every available piece of structured data and unstructured content, empowering executives to seize opportunities, solve business challenges, and fulfill their strategic vision.
AIE, the leading real time unified information access platform, is easy to use, affordable and rapidly quantifiable. Examples of Attivio's organizational impact include:
- Helping a leading global bank mitigate risk and reduce exposure to fines and penalties, reducing cash reserve requirements by $500 million
- Working with a government agency to identify individuals who might be inclined toward high-risk behavior
- Providing an institutional investment firm with a multi-channel/multi-device application for accessing proprietary research anytime, anywhere
- Enabling analysts at a leading investment firm to quickly access the company's entire research and time-series data library, identifying new market correlations and lucrative investment opportunities
- Powering a nationally recognized charity's donor dashboard, integrating demographics, emails, and charity profile documents to identify level of engagement and specific charitable interests for highly personalized donor communications
- Cutting a life sciences research firm's time to market from 12 months to just 3
- Providing a full UIA platform for a global manufacturer with hundreds of millions of documents, terabytes of data and more than 400,000 staff and partners
- Implementing a leading cloud application in 7 week's vs competitor's quote of 54 weeks
- Lowering total cost of ownership by 340% at a global manufacturing company
- Reducing average IT incident resolution time at a major financial services firm by more than 40%
- Boosting online partner referral revenues by nearly 60% at a major semi-conductor company
"Achieving relevant and timely insight from disparate enterprise information can be a challenge using traditional stand-alone approaches such as BI, search and data analytics. Attivio removes the obstacles to achieving this, allowing customers like IntraLinks to evolve our thinking on how to address information challenges."
Fahim Siddiqui, Chief Product Officer, Intralinks